Wakatū Incorporation Invites Applications for the Position of Associate Director 2017.
Opening date for sending applications is 16 June 2017
Closing date for receiving applications is 31 July 2017
Please attach separately to the online application form:
- A record of academic and other achievements to date.
- A 500-word paper on your reasons for wishing to be an Associate Director.
- A CV if appropriate.
Terms & Conditions
- You must present to our shareholders at the Annual General Meetings and Special General Meetings during your directorship. This is to provide information on the benefits of the scheme so our shareholders can understand the value of your contribution.
- You must meet the Incorporation’s confidentiality requirements.
The term begins September of Year 1 and concludes in June for Year 2.
In Year 1, the Associate Director is required to attend and complete the following:
- All Sector Board meetings, plus Wakatū SGM and AGM;
- IOD Programme;
- Staff /cultural wānanga.
In Year 2, the Associate Director is required to attend and complete the following:
- All Wakatū Board meetings, including SGM and AGM;
- Commencement, completion and presentation of Associate Director project;
- Wānanga (Kōtiro / Taitama)
- FOMA or other industry conference or event of relevance (to be approved by GM People & Culture).